Sometimes it’s easier to try to look after the people around us than it is to slow down and look after ourselves. But the best we can do for those we love is to look after ourselves first. Then we can offer our love from that place of strength. Keeping ourselves as strong and healthy as we can in mind and body is the challenge, but also the fun! The little things add up to make a world of difference.
Treat yourself to a little bit of fuss or BUY a gift voucher for a friend.
Please note: If you would like your voucher to be posted or emailed to you – so you can print or forwarded on to the recipient from you personally – please choose the Physical Card option in our cart.
If you would like them to get it straight away – our Instant Gift Vouchers are delivered to then straight away.
|Bring comfort to your pregnancy with Remedial pregnancy massage||Aid your recovery after your baby’s birth with Remedial postnatal massage||Book in for some Relaxation Pregnancy Massage, Spa and Beauty Packages||Discover a new world of wonders together with your baby at a baby massage course|
As promised, in December 2015 we are now providing some more options for our beautiful pregnant clients to truly feel special during their pregnancy journey. We know that some of our clients need Remedial massage during pregnancy, but we have had a number of request from clients for just a Relaxation massage and a bit of extra pampering.
We have extended our services to include Relaxation massage and Beauty Therapy. We have two fantastic new therapists starting December 2015 who specialise in pregnancy beauty therapy and relaxation massage. They have been trained by Emma – the owner of Baby and Bump Massage to make sure our service if of the highest level and safe through all stages of pregnancy. If you would like to know more about these exciting new services please follow the link to our Relaxation Pamper Packages, Spa Rituals for the Mum to be and Beauty Therapy Services pages.
Please note: Our Beauty Therapy and Spa Rituals are only available at the Ainslie Studio.
We look forward to making you feel devine!
The Baby & Bump Massage team xx
Ainslie Studio – Massage and Beauty treatments
Level 1/5 Edgar St Ainslie – at the Ainslie Shops ACT 2602
Belconnen: Massage only
Level 1 Unit 8 – 17 Oatley Court
Belconnen 2617 – just near Club Lime
Please note we currently only offer weekend appointments at Ainslie – we will let you know when we have someone back working again at Belconnen on weekends.
Testimonials from our recent clients:
- I had a fabulous massage from Emma when I was 38 weeks. She was both knowledgeable and professional and I felt very able to be confident in her care.
I’d been having a lot of lower back and neck tension and I walked out of my massage feeling SO much better and free-er. I slept so well that night!
I’ll be returning for sure!
- My 90 minute post-natal massage was pure bliss! Just what I needed to get a bit of me time, iron out the stress, and truly relax. Thanks so much for your awesome service! Thanks Sonya
- Dear Baby & Bump Massage Team, Thank you for a wonderful massage on Saturday. My body still feels amazing! The mixture of remedial and relaxation was just what I needed. There is nothing to fault, only to praise! You will definitely see me back in before the birth at the beginning of June and probably one post-natal. Thanks again for all the amazing pampering!Mae
- My massage was incredibly relaxing! The environment of your Ainslie clinic was very warm and welcoming so thank you for such a rejuvenating experience. I will definitely be back as soon as possible! Michelle
- Sue gave me a WONDERFUL post-natal massage on 7 July that completely relaxed my tense muscles and calmed my overtired mind. I really appreciated her particular attention to the problem areas and the way she responded to my feedback through the course of the massage. Sue got everything right and I would definitely recommend Baby and Bump for both pre- and post-natal massages (although it’s easier to find the time before the baby arrives!). Thanks for your excellent care,Phoebe
- It was great, the fastest hour of my life The oil you used has left my skin feeling very soft and moisturised, even the day after. Thank you.Vanessa
- “My Baby and Bump massage was absolutely wonderful. I am a massage regular and I must say that this was one of the best massages I have ever had – the pressure, the comfort, the warmth and those bamboo sheets were amazing! A big thank you to Emma for making my pregnancy massage such a wonderful experience. I have already begun spreading the word and I look forward to my next massage, whether it be before or after the birth of my baby.” – Julie, 18/04/15.
- “Thanks for the amazing massage on Tuesday, it was absolutely just what I needed! At 38 weeks, finishing up from work, baby and I were super relaxed from the magical hands of jules! Ready to undertake the next step in this journey…thank you!” – Savita, 38 weeks pregnant, 26/02/15.
- “Just had the best massage! Both relaxing and intense (in a good way!). Jules is awesome!!” – Caralyn, via Facebook, 22 weeks pregnant, 29/01/15.
- “You got it absolutely perfect! Just what a new mum with aches and pains needs! I walked away feeling relaxed and renewed. Thanks Jules!” – Tracee, mum to Piper and Landon, 23/01/15.